Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bridal Showers!

I have the best friends and family ever. Everyone was so gracious and threw the best showers! I have pictures from a few of them. Thanks so much to everyone who helped out with all of these showers- I really appreciate it!

First off- The Gallacher shower! Joni and Kylie are AMAZING! They threw the best shower for me. It was so cute and so much fun. I loved getting to spend time with Ricki's family, and it was fun to spend time with them alone!

 Kylie made this cake- it is covered in crystallized rose petals!! She is so talented.
 Here is the cute cupcake tier...

 and details of the cupcakes! The frosting has real strawberries in it. So yummy.
 The food table
 And the napkins! Angie made these- are they the cutest?
 Me, Ciera and Kylie- I love my new sisters!
 I got informed on what a "Scentsy" is.... I was so embarassed!

 Hailey (Ricki's cousin) and Carlie
 My new apron!
 Joni and Angie

Ciera saw a spider! it was so funny.

The next day I had my friend shower. Megan and Whitney threw it together. It was so much fun! I'm so sad I have almost no pictures from it! But here is a few:

 The darling decorations! Meg is so good at throwing bridal showers- she has had a lot of experience!

 My friends are definitely too nice to me- I got so much great stuff!
 Lex and I- she is one of my best friends! She has supported me so much through everythings- I love her!
Rach and I- I totally stole this off her blog. I look up to this girl so much! She is always so sweet and gracious. Rachel is seriously the nicest girl i have ever met. I am so lucky to have her as a friend! 

Also that week, Robbin Logan threw a shower for me. All of my mom's friends came. It was so much fun! I have looked up to all these ladies my whole life- so it was fun to spend some time with them! And the decor was absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. Not to mention the food- crepes, salad, fruit tarts and cake pops! We were truly in Paris for the night.




Can you believe that decor? AMAZING!!!

I had two more showers: one at Michelle's for my home ward and then my aunt Stephanie threw our family shower, unfortunately I don't have any pictures from those!

Thank you so much everyone! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment