Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Honeymoon- Cancun Saturday and Sunday

For our honeymoon we went to Cancun- it was so much fun! We stayed in the Excelence Playa Muejeres- it is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. Ricki definitely spoiled me! It was an all inclusive- I have heard before that the all-inclusive's food is usually not that good- but it was excellent! 9 restaurants: mexican, asian, loster, steak, italian, mediterranean, and others! I ate way to much. There is so much to say about our trip- so I thought I would just say it through pictures! There are so many pictures, so this is going to be split into a few posts.

 After waking up at 3:30 AM and traveling for 12 hours- we finally arrived!

 Look at the cute sign outside our room! This hotel was so thoughtful

Here is our room- I was a little obsessed. It was so beautiful! AND bigger than our apartment- seriously?

 Our private entrance to the lazy river



 our outside lounge!

 So excited to finally eat- in a restaurant over one of the pools!


The towel "lovebirds"

 

 Our Sunset cruise on Sunday night. It was definitely beautiful.... and interesting? People in Mexico love their tequila!











We had the best time our first weekend in Cancun! It is so beautiful! More posts coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment